Well, whatever

Haha, I’m still on the waitlist for The New School. The waitlist will apparently be open until July 1st.

I think, at this point, I should email them and say I want off. It would be really bad form to stay on and then possibly get admitted and then say, “oh, I can’t go.”

So, opinions?