I got waitlisted at The New School today by mail. This is really shocking, particularly because it was my dream school. I know that if I do get a spot, I’ll have to turn it down because it will be really really expensive and I already accepted at Hollins. This makes me wonder if I should have waited longer to make my decision, or if I should have simply waited another year and reapplied with stronger samples. I’m a little nervous about everything right now.